Sunday, August 11, 2013

# buffalo wings # Buffalo's Wings N' Things

Buffalo's Wings N' Things: Not Just Your Ordinary Buffalo Wings

Chicken has always been a staple in any Filipino food so it's hard not to resist the big sign on Buffalo's Wings N' Things knowing that they serve chicken! If you ask me what food I'll never get tired of, I'll easily tell you it's chicken and salmon! =)
Look at that crowd inside and outside! :)
 Aside from chicken wings, the menu boosts of other American food items like burger, fries, etc.
The menu
The Buffalo Wings' amount of spiciness can be selected between K-Bomb, Ultimate Wingsanity 1.0/2.0, Nuclear and Armageddon. I'm trying K-Bomb since spicy food gives me pimple breakouts so I'm limiting my level of spiciness.

K-Bomb Buffalo Wings
Aside from the spicy selections, Buffalo's Wings N' Things also offers the non-spicy selections like K-Pop, Garlic Parmesan, Jalapeno Cheddar (a little mild spice if you eat the jalapeno) and Honey BBQ. Since I love cheese and was trying to limit spice, I've chosen to try Garlic Parmesan.
Garlic Parmesan
For those who do not like to get their hands dirty from eating all these chicken wings, you have the option to have it in chicken tenders!
K-Pop
Honey BBQ
If you love dips, definitely try all their dips! They complement any of their chicken and give out an additional twist of flavor. They have Buffalo Ranch, Bleu Cheese and Honey Mustard dips. I like the Buffalo Ranch best because of its sweet tangy taste!
The dips
Our server is actually very accommodating with all the questions I was asking about their food. She has also suggested me to try their non-chicken entrees just to let me know that they're not only good in cooking chicken.
Our server, Jesamine, in her Wingsanity shirt which is their uniform.
Since I love cheese, these Chili N' Cheese Nachos are just perfect because of the generous amount of cheese on top! The chili is not that spicy which I like. I think kids will love it too.
Chili N' Cheese Nachos
The Triple Mini Burgers are good for sharing and if you're going for a light snack with friends, these mini burgers are just perfect! The beef patty has the right amount of thickness and juiciness!
Triple Mini Burgers
I recommend this place for friends who want to hang out for a snack or light lunch/dinner while chatting since the ambiance is quite laid back.  

This particular branch of Buffalo's Wings N' Things which I went to is located at SM City North Edsa. However, they also have branches in the following locations:
1. Ortigas Home Depot, Pasig
2. Solenad 2, Nuvali
3. Sgt Esguerra, QC
4. SM Megamall
5. Alabang Town Center

For more updates about them, you can check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/get.buffaloed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by Joyfully Yours. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram