Tuesday, December 14, 2010

# Christmas promo # Gastro Chef

Christmas Surprise!


When I opened my email yesterday, a very good news surprised me: "Congratulations! Your entry has been drawn as the December 13 winner!" appeared on the subject of an email. Because of all the spam mails circulating, it was automatic for me to think, "Wow, another one of these again!" and I was actually going to delete the message. Then I paused and think that I have indeed joined Gastro Chef Christmas Calendar promo. I have even blogged about it last December 6, 2010 (http://joyfullyurs.blogspot.com/2010/12/gastro-chef-christmas-calendar-promo.html). To make sure it's not a virus, I logged on my Facebook to check Gastro Chef's Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=174769894429) then voila! My name is there!


Thank you so much Gastro Chef for the 6-inch Chef's Knife! The prize will be sent to me by the end of the contest period. This is a really good Christmas surprise for me!

If you have not yet joined Gastro Chef's Christmas Calendar promo, better join now! They're giving away a set of 4 sandwich boards today! You might be their next winner and experience your own Christmas surprise! *wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by Joyfully Yours. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram