Tuesday, March 19, 2013

# bridal idea # lavander and pink

Bridal Idea: Theme

Every time I think about my wedding, all I can think about is how my wedding dress would look like and how my handsome groom looks like with his dashing outfit! The motif I've decided on for my wedding is lavander and pink. I've always love lavander but some people I know kept telling me that it's not a happy color so I'm putting touches of pink to make lavander look happy and festive.

A few weeks ago, I was asked by my soon-to-be mother-in-law what will be the theme of my wedding. I couldn't answer! Just when I thought motif is already enough but apparently, theme is as important as motif. There must really be a theme to be able to bring out the atmosphere and look of every little detail in a wedding.

Since I know that my motif will be lavander and pink, I've started thinking about seasons or things that are in lavander and pink. Thank Google and Pinterest for all the suggestions and inspirations!


Looking at all these lavander and pink things, I found out that there are 3 themes that can fit into a lavander and pink motif wedding. Here are the 3 choices: Willy Wonka Candy Factory, Tea Party and Spring Garden.

All of the themes will definitely look good. Unfortunately, I just have to choose one since I only have one wedding. My next challenge is to make the decors, flowers, dress, cake, etc have that theme's look. What do you think will be a good theme for my wedding out of all these themes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by Joyfully Yours. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram