Tuesday, March 5, 2013

# beautiful birds # birds

Birds in The City

In Metro Manila, when almost every corner of the city is polluted, it's so amazing that beautiful birds still exist. 
It's beautiful, isn't it?
I have no idea what type of bird this is but I was amazed when I saw it.
I took my camera and slowly snapped some shots discreetly so it won't fly away.
Do you know what type of bird this is?
There's still hope to lessen the city's pollution if people just do the extra mile. By lessening the pollution, more exotic birds like this will survive which will in return make Metro Manila a lovelier city.


Two-toned bird. I really have no idea what type of bird this is but it's also beautiful.
I really can't imagine how they're able to survive but glad that they're there to remind us to keep our surroundings clean and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by Joyfully Yours. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram