Saturday, June 6, 2015

# baby diaries # blog

Back to Blogging

For the past months, my blog has been inactive because of my newest role in this telenovela called "Life." Last October 8, 2014, I have given birth to a 9.3 lbs baby girl! The first time I looked at my baby, it was magical. I fell in love with her easily. For me, she is the most beautiful baby I've ever set my eyes on. For a 9.3 lbs baby, my Lil Dumpling doesn't look big but she was quite tall at 53cm for a newborn. Since my baby was tall, it was difficult for my body to give birth to her naturally and I had an emergency caesarian section. Glad everything went well and until now I still can't believe that I was able to pass through all that.

Yes, I'm a mom now! And I'm very proud to say that I'm a full time working and breastfeeding mom. This role is very challenging but seeing my baby grow everyday is such a reward. Her smile just makes everything worth it.

My Lil Dumpling when she was 2 months old.
As you can see, she hates the sun! Haha! :D
I'll give more updates on my pregnancy, motherhood and breastfeeding tips as I *hopefully* find time to blog. Thanks everyone for the support! Glad to be back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by Joyfully Yours. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram